“A realtime pool of water rendered using WebGL with reflection, refraction, caustics, and ambient occlusion. The pool is simulated with a heightfield and contains a sphere that can interact with the water’s surface.
WebGL WaterMade by Evan Wallace
This demo requires a decent graphics card and up-to-date drivers. If you can’t run the demo, you can still see it on YouTube.
– Draw on the water to make ripples
– Drag the background to rotate the camera
– Press SPACEBAR to pause and unpause
– Drag the sphere to move it around
– Press the L key to set the light direction
– Press the G key to toggle gravity
– Raytraced reflections and refractions
– Analytic ambient occlusion
– Heightfield water simulation *
– Soft shadows
– Caustics **”
Check it out: Click here