“Taking notes and getting it right has never been easier at work or in class. The Echo™ smartpen from Livescribe™ records everything you hear, say and write, while linking your audio recordings to your notes. Get quick access to important audio by simply tapping on your handwritten notes either on Livescribe paper, on a computer or a mobile device.
Record and Play Back
Smartpens record everything you write and hear so you’ll never miss a word. Replay your meetings or lectures simply by tapping on your notes¹.
Save, Search and Organise
Livescribe™ Desktop saves your notes and recordings to your computer for fast, easy access to what’s important. Search for words within your notes and find what you need fast.
Send and Share with Livescribe Connect
Easily send notes and audio to people and destinations such as Email², Google™ Docs², Facebook, Evernote®, MyLivescribe, your mobile device or your computer³ — all from your paper or Livescribe Desktop!
4GB of Memory: Room for Recordings, Notes, and Applications
Whether you’re digitizing your notes and audio, or adding additional smartpen apps you’ll need storage space; with 4GB of memory, your smartpen has it. A 4GB smartpen can hold over 400 hours of audio*, 64,000 pages of notes, or hundreds of applications.
Included Smartpen Applications
Your Echo smartpen comes loaded with applications ready to work right out of the box:
– Livescribe Connect Premium: Easily send and share notes and audio to Evernote, Facebook, Email, Google Docs, MyLivescribe, your mobile device or your computer
– Nav Plus: a 5-way navigation and menu system for scrolling through menu options
– Quick Record: record audio without using dot paper with just a press of a button
– Quick Calc: Write an addition, subtraction, multiplication or division problem on dot paper and get the answer on your smartpen screen
– Launch Line: launch your favorite app by writing it’s name
– Password: protect your recorded paper replay sessions with a 4-digit number
– Smartpen Name: personalise your smartpen and set it apart from other smartpens
– System Utilities: multiple language support, time, date, storage info, and battery charge”
Read the full article: Click here
View the Video: