7 Ways Your Family Can Get More Out of the Cloud
“The cloud has long been thought of as that bit of magical server space that is normally reserved for businesses and tech-savvy early adopters. In reality, the cloud can also offer busy families a variety of helpful and time-saving resources that are easy to employ and quick to update.
For example, it’s a great way to store, share, and collaborate. If you’re new to the concept of a cloud-connected home and wondering how to make it work for your family, here are seven tips for how to get started.
1. Keep Copies of Important Documents
2. Make it a Long-Distance Update System
3. Keep a Family To-do List
4. Use it as a Homework Inbox
5. Optimize it for Entertainment
6. Use it as a Vacation Helper
7. Make it a Digital Recordkeeper”
Read the full article: Click here